Trip to the Riverwalk

Trip to the Riverwalk
What a Fantastic Bunch!!!

Friday, August 27, 2010

Friday's Child

Friday's Child is loving & giving.  Well, if I didn't feel so yucky I probably would be loving & giving.
Amazing how a couple of Excedrin will make your day all better! I had a freakin' headache & felt crummy all day until I took a couple of them.  Now I feel better! Not great... but lots better.  I haven't done much of anything today, but read & fold up clothes.  Now that I don't have a headache, I can clean up the kitchen.  Then my Friday night shows come on (Eureka and The Haven)!
I love my new whistling teapot! I have a habit of putting water to heat for herbal tea, then forgetting about it until the water is nearly gone. Now, I have a reminder. Ahh...Peppermint tea. Good for the tummy!
I spent the evening watching Eurika and Haven, folding clothes & scanning pictures, including some of our wedding pictures.  I posted some of them to FaceBook.

No comments:

Post a Comment