Trip to the Riverwalk

Trip to the Riverwalk
What a Fantastic Bunch!!!

Monday, August 30, 2010

Monday, Monday!

I knew I was in for a Fibro Day when after my bath & washing my hair, I tried to put leave-in conditioner on my face instead of my hair! LOL!  I was a little foggy in the morning, but by the afternoon I was fine. 
Kim & I went to the Family History Library this morning from 9:30 until 12:30 as we usually do on Monday, unless it is a holiday.  Sister Zamarripa & Sister Schultz were there as Family History Consultants as well.  Sister Zamarripa & I are well acquainted with FamilySearch, but Kim & Sister Schultz are learning.  Sister Potter came into the Library to work on her family history as well.  Since all the computers were busy, I helped out where needed.
Kim & I came home & rested until he had to go to work.  It took most of the day to get rid of my headache (as usual) but I did get some work done around the house.  I waited until after 8:00 pm to go grocery shopping.  It is not has hot at that time since the sun is going down. 
I'm going to clean up the kitchen, then relax.  Mothers, you actually get to do that after all your kids leave the nest.  It will happen one day!

No comments:

Post a Comment