Trip to the Riverwalk

Trip to the Riverwalk
What a Fantastic Bunch!!!

Sunday, September 5, 2010

Had Too Much Fun on Saturday!

I woke up feeling like a truck ran over me during the night.  I guess I had too much fun on Saturday.  But I needed to go to Church at least to teach Lesson 6 in the Family History Class. Luckily, Church doesn't start until 2:30 pm.  It took 2 Exedrins & 2 Diet Cokes to get me to Church in time to teach my lesson at 3:45.  I got there at 3:15.  Funny how the Lord will carry through what you need to do.  I felt pretty good during the class and the lesson went great.  As soon as I finished my class, the headache returned full force & I had to go home.
I'm still dragging around the house, but I am tired of laying around.  I read Xenia's blog.  If you haven't read it, you need to.
Family History Advice:  Check with your local public library to see if you can get access to Heritage Quest database or other genealogical databases.  In San Antonio, Texas, you can use your library card to access Heritage Quest from your home computer.  If you go to the San Antonio Libraries, you can access even more genealogical databases from their computers.
 I'm reading "Potatoes not Prozac" A Natural Seven-Step Dietary Plan to *Stabilize the Level of Sugar in Your Blood, *Control Your Cravings and Lose Weight, *Recognize How Foods Affect the Way You Feel, by Kathleen DesMaisons, PhD, Addictive Nutrition.  It's pretty good & makes a lot of sense.  I recommend reading it!

No comments:

Post a Comment